Storm Gray Metallic Yukon Denali Pics

Well the fronts now match the factory tint on the rears. God I love this truck :crazy:

Might i add a good "throttling" of this beast from a stoplight today set the traction control light off and spun the front tires before it sucked my eyeballs into the back of my head. Can't wait to get it tuned, the shift are marshmallowy smooth.

DSC05750.jpg

DSC05752.jpg

DSC05749.jpg

DSC05748.jpg

DSC05745.jpg

DSC05740.jpg

DSC05751.jpg

DSC05747.jpg

DSC05743.jpg

DSC05741.jpg

Tint makes them look so much better (any SUV or truck). I love how the 6.2 will throw you back in your seat. The traction control is nice at times unless you want to fishtail and have some fun :crazy:

Tint makes them look so much better (any SUV or truck). I love how the 6.2 will throw you back in your seat. The traction control is nice at times unless you want to fishtail and have some fun :crazy:

Yeah. This truck is a beast. Can't make to remove the TM throw a tank of Super in there and have some fun.. I hope my friend (owns a very reputable performance shop specializing in GM products) can make some moves for me. I think an underdrive pulley, CAI, exhaust is in my future (at a minimum lol)

I hope my friend (owns a very reputable performance shop specializing in GM products) can make some moves for me.

You wouldn't happen to mean SLP woulda'? :crazy:

Looks great!! I am torn between that color and the Silver, you are starting to push me across the line.

Jenna.......Theres always Black :crazy:

Looks great!! I am torn between that color and the Silver, you are starting to push me across the line.

Jenna.......Theres always Black :crazy:

UGH, looks great when it is clean- but I could never keep up with it!

Archived