Side Bed Caps...

I like the looks of the oem gmc bedcaps, because the back half of them match the design on the oem tailgate cap. Not sure if the quality is on par with some of the aftermarket ones...

My truck came stadard with the bed rail caps. (All 2006 1500 series crew cabs did). They are attached with tabs going through drilled holes in the bed rails. GM accessory bed rail caps mount with double adhesive tape.

I like the looks of the oem gmc bedcaps, because the back half of them match the design on the oem tailgate cap. Not sure if the quality is on par with some of the aftermarket ones...

The quality is there :crackup:

I've sold many sets of them,and have them on my truck as well.

The quality is there :crackup:

I've sold many sets of them,and have them on my truck as well.

+1

I put them on in the fall and they seem very durable and, yes, they match. Easy to install but you do have to be careful and take your time.

Easy to install but you do have to be careful and take your time.

Suggestion...Start at the rear of the bed first and work your way towards the front,If you start at the front first the bed cap may be too short when you get to the back! :crackup:

I have seen several of the OEM ones on newer trucks, and IMO they look much better than the after market ones because they match so well, with that said however, I have EGR caps on my '96 that I got at the local truck acc. shop for $52.95, and I'm very happy with the quality, and they had lots of 3M tape on them which was a plus also

When I bought the truck I had these horrific diamond plate looking bed rail caps.... I recently pulled them off and put the GM ones on... I highly recommend the GM caps.... they're great. :crackup: I forgot to take pics of the new ones.... but here's the old......

Old:

IMG_2567.jpg

I have OEM ones

Got them for half price at the dealership...they were supposed to be 110 bucks, they gave them to me for 60 cause I brought 10 people in to buy cars last year....I also get a huge discount on just about every accessory I want...just not crate motors or vehicles :crackup:

Archived