Favorite Classic Truck Magazine(s)

I've been looking around trying to find a good classic truck magazine, but none of them have been quite what I am looking for.  Most deal with older trucks, true classics, and my '76 is kind of in crack between late model and what most people consider a classic.  I've been getting alot of hot rod and muscle car type magazines for a few years.  Mostly I just use those for tech info and "pretty pictures".

Have you guys found any truck mags that you like?

Well hate to disappoint ya but there isn't anything out there.  The only mag I care for is Classic Trucks.  I don't recall much about anything later than a 72, so you may not like it.  After they stopped printing Chevy Truck Magazine I lost hope!   Truckin sometimes has good articles though.  Hope this helps...

Yeah, all the classic mags pretty much cut off at '72, I don't blame them, the pre-'73 trucks are beautiful.

For car mags, I get Muscle Car Review, Super Chevy, Chevy High Performance, Car Craft, Popular Hot Rodding, and Auto Restorer.  Occasionally I pick up Hot Rod at the newsstand, but it usually seems a little silly to me for some reason, so I don't have a subscription.

Jeff

Archived