Black Trucks! Once You Go Black... Well You Know

Love me some black beauties... Come on guys we can have a bigger thread than the red trucks...Only thing nice about a red truck is that she may have green eyes and that kinda makes me horny.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes everyone owns a black truck/vechile ...........ONCE!!!!!!!! yes they look awesome all cleaned up but too much work. black shows every grain of dirt every scratch every chip... everthing. but im not a big fan of red or white either. everyone has a white truck and the only thing that should be red in my eyes is a 57 chevy... ive seen some very nice lookin red trucks on this forum but i would never own one... to each his own. but yes black is cool .......but it dont matter what color it is only one thing matters and i think you all will agree...........IT HAS TO BE A CHEVY!!!!!!!

---------

My problem with Black trucks has nothing to do with keeping them nice. Black trucks are beautiful - BUT - every one I ever had (and I've had 3 of 'em)

I WRECKED! :(:lol::D

I totaled two and almost totaled a third. Never bought another one.

That's how superstitions get started I guess... but I'm done with black trucks.

yes everyone owns a black truck/vechile ...........ONCE!!!!!!!! yes they look awesome all cleaned up but too much work. black shows every grain of dirt every scratch every chip... everthing. but im not a big fan of red or white either. everyone has a white truck and the only thing that should be red in my eyes is a 57 chevy... ive seen some very nice lookin red trucks on this forum but i would never own one... to each his own. but yes black is cool .......but it dont matter what color it is only one thing matters and i think you all will agree...........IT HAS TO BE A CHEVY!!!!!!!

---------

SOOOOOOOOO......What colors your truck? :(

HAHAHA ACTUALLY MY TRUCK IS BLACK AND I LOVE THE TRUCK {07 SILVERADO NBS} IT LOOKS AWESOME WHEN ITS CLEAN BUT WHERE I WORK ITS A DUST HOLE AND IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO KEEP CLEAN......MY OLD TRUCK A 02 SIERRA WAS GREEN VERY NICE COLOR AND IT HID THE DIRT AND ANY IMPERFECTIONS

Archived