Dark Cherry Trucks..................anyone?;)

All of you guys with the blacks and whites and blues and reds and so on what about the dark cherry..... come on karl I know you have a dark cherry truck. does anyone else besides 2 people lol :dunno: ...............help me out guys show these people that the dark cherry is way cooler than theirs.

yall know that this will be the best thread and the most trucks :lol: yall are just jealous :dunno: but I doubt it. Probably just me and Karl with this color. i was worth a shot

I will probably say out of all the colors Dark Cherry is my favorite. It just looks so darn good. Other colors may be easier to clean, match color, etc etc, but this one just has the best color. Now, that being said I would probably still not get it. I'd probably go with a truck that is easier to keep clean (appearance). Black isn't, but it was my only choice for a color at the time. This color truck is probably the only one allowed to get away with violet HIDs. :lol:

I had an 08 1500 in dark cherry. I liked the color, but got tired of people asking why I had a purple truck. :dunno: On occasion, I would get someone that really liked the different color, but it was rare. Which is one of the reasons I bought a black 2500.

Wouldn't Dark Cherry be considered a shade of red?

...don't tell me y'all are trying to secede from the red union!

:D

It's definitely purple. So they could either go to red or blue. :D

This is coming from the guy with the green and rust color :fume::D

Wouldn't Dark Cherry be considered a shade of red?

...don't tell me y'all are trying to secede from the red union!

:D

It's definitely purple. So they could either go to red or blue. :D

This is coming from the guy with the green and rust color :fume::D

And your point...? :lol:

dark cherry well...Its like a red but a purple but if it was either a red or purple truck they would call it gm new red or gm new purple color but it aint and thats why it called dark cherry. but everyone seems to like the color around here but at school they give me a hard time over but they still like the color of it. and in all my pictures i cant seem to take a good one without it looking black. ahsmo thats a nice truck and the vmax is sweet. and bubba33 thats a beauty too, I wish mine had the door molding

• 2 weeks later...

Archived