Blacked out hood scoop

Toneaero

My thoughts are you an adult and can make your own decisions on what to do and what you like on your truck (no one knows what you like but you). If you like it black do black, if you like it chrome do chrome, ditto with painted or any other color. But if this isn't your truck or you aren't capable of deciding what to do then I say do it, or paint it blue would look killer. If you want the internet to make decisions for you then post up polls and say the highest vote count you will do...

Tyler

I'd say do what you think looks the best you are the one that looks at the truck everyday!!! I did not like the big black scoop on my 11 so after looking at getting rid of it and getting lucky that I had a hail storm hit the truck and need a new hood I got the body shop to paint my scoop body color and love it. I watch and look every where I go because I know I can't be the only one who doesn't like it, seen some chrome ones which I don't like and have only seen one other one painted since I did mine and it was 2,500 miles away!!!! Just my thoughts. :jester:

Archived