BLACK OUT EDITION

Too bad the package is on a WT. I would rather see that going on a LT.

That being said, I guess it is the same idea as the black out edition on a Ram Express.

Yes that's a WT, But they also have a midnite edition ( LT/LTZ ) coming out soon, per dealership/GM Rep.

http://www.motorward.com/2015/02/official-chevrolet-silverado-black-out-edition/

Silverado-Black-Out.jpg

Nice! But hardly "black out" with that hideous red 4X4 decal. As usual, close but no cigar. lol

Have we lost all imagination when a decal is considered a fail? It is a dressed up base work truck & it is great GM is paying attention to the entry level vs only addressing upper end trim levels.

There are a lot of guys who can't afford an LT or LTZ truck who would love to have that truck! If I was on a tight budget and wanted a brand new truck, I'd be looking at that one for sure. The "sinister" look sells and GM knows it. Smart marketing.

There are a lot of guys who can't afford an LT or LTZ truck who would love to have that truck! If I was on a tight budget and wanted a brand new truck, I'd be looking at that one for sure. The "sinister" look sells and GM knows it. Smart marketing.

+1

Archived