Color Matched Grill, front and rear bumpers?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sure do. Looks amazing. Have you ever considered losing the nerf bars? And maybe a chrome bowtie?

I want amp steps just don't wanna spend the money on them yet. I'm not real big on chrome though. Chrome wheels is enough for me.

Ok so how much to actually paint chrome bumpers ? The 2 places I have asked have both steered me away and don't want to do it. Anyone know if the wraps they put on cars come in stealth gray ?

I want amp steps just don't wanna spend the money on them yet. I'm not real big on chrome though. Chrome wheels is enough for me.

What you could do about the bowtie on the grille is to use the factory chrome trim with the color match bowtie insert. That way you see the bowtie and there's something separating the bowtie from the grille. Just a suggestion.

What you could do about the bowtie on the grille is to use the factory chrome trim with the color match bowtie insert. That way you see the bowtie and there's something separating the bowtie from the grille. Just a suggestion.

I could yes but that wasn't the look I was going for. The bowtie on my truck is aftermarket not stock.

Ok so how much to actually paint chrome bumpers ? The 2 places I have asked have both steered me away and don't want to do it. Anyone know if the wraps they put on cars come in stealth gray ?

They make vinyl in just about every color under the sun so I'm sure they do. I can't comment on the cost to paint them but it shouldn't be too expensive.

I could yes but that wasn't the look I was going for. The bowtie on my truck is aftermarket not stock.

Mine aren't stock either, I ordered 2 aluminum, full emblem for the grille and just the insert for the tailgate. It's your truck, was just making a suggestion lol. I was going to color match the grille and headlight trim but I think I'm going to keep that chrome (I like some chrome on a black truck, but not as much as I used to like chrome) and wnt to do something with the bumpers. Instead of just painting them like everybody else, I was thinking of black chrome. That way they're black but still have the look and quality of chrome. Plus they would match my black chrome exhaust tips.

Mine aren't stock either, I ordered 2 aluminum, full emblem for the grille and just the insert for the tailgate. It's your truck, was just making a suggestion looplol. I was going to color match the grille and headlight trim but I think I'm going to keep that chrome (I like some chrome on a black truck, but not as much as I used to like chrome) and wnt to do something with the bumpers. Instead of just painting them like everybody else, I was thinking of black chrome. That way they're black but still have the look and quality of chrome. Plus they would match my black chrome exhaust tips.

I appreciate the suggestion. I'm not into chrome very much. The black chrome sounds good. Good idea and something different.

seems when people try to paint chrome the same color as their vehicle ( pain to match) it looks cheapo and nohing like a factory OEM denali or all terrain bumpers paint job for ex.

don't mess up your clean truck. stick with chrome or pay big and get the real deal paint to matches from scratch IMO

seems when people try to paint chrome the same color as their vehicle ( pain to match) it looks cheapo and nohing like a factory OEM denali or all terrain bumpers paint job for ex.

don't mess up your clean truck. stick with chrome or pay big and get the real deal paint to matches from scratch IMO

I have people all the time ask how I got different interior including people at GMC in an all-terrain package, They don't realize I didn't pay the stupid amount of money for that package when I got it done myself for a tiny fraction of what they want. Have a professional paint shop do a good job and you will never know the difference. Hell they do a better job in my opinion than a robot that does thousands a day, factory paint has plenty of imperfections.

Archived