Emblems, Badges, Decals, & Stickers (OEM & Aftermarket)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not usually one to care about emblems much, so I feel a bit silly about this. But my Denali, even though it came with the Z71 package, had no emblems so its fenders looked sort of naked. What's worth bragging about even more than the Z71? The 6.2 of course....

IMG_20140227_123724_394.jpg

IMG_20140227_123716_140.jpg

IMG_20140227_123707_437.jpg

IMG_20140227_123700_632.jpg

I got them here:

http://emblempros.com/inc/sdetail/3448/2501

I think the font matches the stock Denali font closely enough most will probably assume it's a factory emblem, which was the intention.

Emblempros has some great quality stuff. I have a set of black 6.2L badges left over from my camaro that'll go on my truck as soon as I remove all the other chrome badges.

Do you guys know if the chrome front fender emblems are dealer installed or come already on the truck from the factory?

I saw a transport truck carrying some new GMC pickups the other day and the chrome fender emblems were in place, so I assume these are installed at the factory, or at least before leaving the factory.

But your dealer can certainly get them for you. They are GM part #23172678.

Never ever seen that one before.. Maybe cheap dealer install?
Yea, I get my truck washed on average about 5 times per week but still after 4 on the it shouldn't look like that.
Take it off and leave it off. It looks like you have the chrome one on the front anyway.
Honestly that's what I'm thinking of doing.

Take it off and leave it off. It looks like you have the chrome one on the front anyway.

I have bought my last 8 Silverado’s from the same dealer and salesman, I always tell him to have them taken off before I pick it up. Of course they never do, I guess they don’t want to lose the branding / advertising so the first thing I do before I drive it off the lot is remove the dealership tag on the tailgate and then the Z71 stickers on the sides of the bed! It drives them nuts!!!

I also own a graphics business so I can make / reproduce anything I want to replace or come up with that makes my truck custom.

I have bought my last 8 Silverado’s from the same dealer and salesman, I always tell him to have them taken off before I pick it up. Of course they never do, I guess they don’t want to lose the branding / advertising so the first thing I do before I drive it off the lot is remove the dealership tag on the tailgate and then the Z71 stickers on the sides of the bed! It drives them nuts!!!

I also own a graphics business so I can make / reproduce anything I want to replace or come up with that makes my truck custom.

Yeah my 2009 was a Z71 2wd and I had them remove the sticker before I bought it. To me it's just too tacky.

The emblem look great. It's understated and matches well with the rest of the truck. It looks like it came from the dealership with it. It's just enough to let those who know and care that you've got the big boy under the hood. :)

SckDTQ5l.jpg

otI8iD7l.jpg

Archived