My New 2014 Denali 6.2

Hello all. I've been obsessing over the new GMC and this site for awhile now and finally joined tonight. The truck I wanted with the 6.2 and sunroof was almost non-existant in north Texas but a GMC chat rep located one an hour away and we got it on Tuesday. It's a black 2014 Denali crew, 6.2, 4x4 with the cocoa/dune interior. It has the black GM 6-spoke 22's which I was not sure about at first but they have grown on me now. Immediate plans include better floormats, a Line X and tinting all around. Also considering removing the plastic air dam and the side steps and tuning in the future (actually almost emailed Black Bear tonight since they are coming to Fort Worth soon but think waiting for a bit would be wise).

We traded in a 2012 Superduty King Ranch which was just too much truck for us and everything about it was expensive. Before that we had a 2007 Sierra crew 4x4 with a Nelson-tuned Vortec Max which I loved and had great power.

Everything about the 2014 is awesome so far and it's good to be back to GM (the wife drives a Yukon Denali). All of your posts on here were very helpful in the decision to buy a 2014 and this is by far the best site for the new trucks. Andrewpost-129063-0-43314400-1394954225_thumb.jpg

post-129063-0-43314400-1394954225_thumb.jpg

Oh I think it looks GREAT! Plus I am really jealous over the guage cluster.. I love that techy stuff.. I like the look of the Silverado more than the Sierra, but I would almost have gone for the Denali just for the cluster.. I didn't even know about it until after I bought mine.

Oh I think it looks GREAT! Plus I am really jealous over the guage cluster.. I love that techy stuff.. I like the look of the Silverado more than the Sierra, but I would almost have gone for the Denali just for the cluster.. I didn't even know about it until after I bought mine.

Yea the Denali gauge cluster is cool. I don't know why they don't put a similar gauge cluster int he high country Silverado's. That trim is supposed to be the "equal" of the Denali, just in Chevrolet form.

Archived